Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions (T&C), you must not use this website.
We aim to make the website and its services available 24*7. However, we have the right to suspend the services anytime without any prior notice for:
- Security Breach
- Violation of T&C
- Unlawful activities
It is our sole discretion to restrict the usage of the website or limit its availability. For accessing certain services, you need to meet certain criteria that will be notified. We have the right and sole discretion to come up with new criteria or change the existing one from time to time.
We have the right to charge you for its services according to our own T&C. You will be given a month’s notice for any new terms of payment or about any increased charges and also the option to cancel your membership before those charges are implemented.
We have the right to delete or remove any material without any notice and it is not liable to keep any material, content or information posted for any length of time.
We will share information from carefully selected partners. The basic objective of this will be to enhance your profile visit and bring visitors through various ways.
The information will be used to notify you about events, updates or products from various medical and pharma companies, medical institutes, colleges, government bodies and others. You have the option to unsubscribe such updates.
When you use our website or its services, you are bound to:
- Act in an ethical and professional manner
- Not to send any unsolicited posts, messages or emails
- Not to gain unauthorized access to the system or data
- Not to post any message or content that is not related to the subject
- Not to post any information for commercial venture or purpose
- Not to obtain any email address or other information for marketing purpose
- Not to involve in any unlawful activity whatsoever which might bring legal punishment or disclose information in whichever manner through which a patient can be identified
- Not to harass a person in any manner
- Not to cancel any posting or message of others
- Not to introduce any virus, trojan or harmful code to the site that might damage it in anyway
- Not to seek redress from the Doc4care for suffering any loss or damage if you are defamed, harmed or offended by any information, material or service you obtained through this website
- Not to send or post any derogatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, religious or indecent material
- Not to interfere with the site in any manner
- Get all the required permission to upload, download, execute, perform or transmit any material or programme protected by intellectual property rights or privacy rights
- Not to generate any script or command which interferes with any person's right to use the site or its service
- While we try to ensure that the content and information available on the site and through its services (not provided by third party) is accurate, we give no warranty that any information is up to date, complete or accurate. We accept no liability of for any damage or loss caused by wrong information.
- You must verify the information available on Doc4care independently before relying on it. The material and information available are not there to address any requirement and neither they constitute any form of recommendation or advice. You must always take professional advice before relying or acting on the information available on Doc4care.
- There is no guarantee that the service, information or content available on Doc4care is error free.
- We don’t guarantee any prevention of the loss or improper access to any information or computer systems. It is your responsibility to keep your id and password safe and not allow anyone else to use it. If any other person is accessing your data with your id and password, you are yourself responsible for the damages and losses suffered. You must refrain from using anyone else's password or id. If you do so, you can be penalized under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- Under no circumstances or events, Doc4care is liable for any damage or loss suffered from your failure to comply with the obligations.
- You indemnify Doc4care against all damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses arising from your breach of any of these T&C or as a result of third party accessing this site or any of its content through your id and password.
Doc4care Infosolutions Private Limited, the site, its content, information and the services are protected by database rights, copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- False or libellous
- Infringe any copyright, trade mark right, design right or any intellectual property right
- Infringe any right of privacy or confidence
- In contempt of court
- Inciting violence
- Offensive, abusive, discriminatory or menacing
- Annoying and create anxiety or inconvenience to any person
You must refrain from sending us any software, data or any other work that infringes our intellectual property rights or any other third party.
Any medical or healthcare information provided and hosted on our website is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between you as a patient/site visitor and your physician. Any access/use by you of our website or use by you of the information contained on our site or third party site accessed through us is at your own risk. We and the third party suppliers of any information contained on our website will not be responsible for the consequences of your decision to utilize the information contained on our website.
You understand and expressly agree that use of our website and the materials on the website, are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind. We disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other violation of rights.
We not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity or accuracy of, or the results of the use of, any services or information reviewed or properly obtained on or through our website, regarding any transaction(s) entered into through our website or that our website will meet any user’s requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, respecting the materials on our website or any third party sites accessed from our website.
Under no circumstances including, but not limited to, our negligence shall we be liable for any direct, indirect or incidental special or consequential damages that result from the use or the inability to use our website. If you are dissatisfied with our website, the information on or through our website, or with any of our terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the website.
You may not transfer or assign or share sublicense the advantages of your membership with us with any other person.
If any part of the above T&C is unenforceable or invalid, it will not affect any other provision and all other provisions will remain intact
The T&C between you and us are governed by the laws of the Indian Republic and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Kolkata.
73/36 Golf Club Road,
Kolkata - 700033